For over 30 years, the team at MicroFit Auto Parts has been dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, services, and smiles to our customers. Our commitment to them and our employees is what puts us at the forefront of the auto body parts industry. We believe in “One Team, One Goal” and we are on the search for talented individuals who are looking for a great place to work. If you are dedicated, driven, and eager, we invite you to learn more about us. In conjunction with promoting inclusivity and diversity across our company, we will provide a meaningful work environment. We value our employees and want to invest in their development and growth. If you have the same goals in mind!
MicroFit Auto Parts, a supplier of aftermarket automobile collision repair parts, is seeking full-time Delivery Drivers! If you are professional and hardworking, APPLY NOW!
· Safely and efficiently deliver auto parts on a specified delivery route to customers
· Properly load/unload truck with customer orders
· Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic safety regulations
· Process returns and collect payments from customers per company policies
· Serve customers courteously
· Valid driver’s license (no CDL required) with fair driving record
· Ability to pass a drug test and background screening
· Excellent communication and adaptability skills
· Must be at least 18 years old
· 1 to 3 years of delivery driving experience
· Able to reach, bend, lift, pull, and push up to 75lbs
· Full-time (NOT Seasonal)
· Monday – Friday
· First shift, working 8-10 hours per day
· Opportunities for overtime available
· Competitive hourly wage based on experience level, ranging up to $18.50 per hour.
· Benefits include paid vacation time, paid holidays, medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K matching, life insurance, and more.
MicroFit Auto Parts has a Covid-19 vaccination policy for all its employees, requiring all be either fully vaccinated by the first day of work or have provided documentation requesting a medical or religious exemption to the policy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift, pull, and move up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
***MicroFit Auto is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity***